Frequently Asked Questions

When will Application open for the coming academic year ?

Application enquiry form will be available on the college website. First preference will be given to current year passed out candidates.

Combination available & Fee structure ?

  • CAME - Commerce(Business Studies), Accountancy, Mathematics, Economics
  • CAMS - Commerce(Business Studies), Accountancy, Mathematics, Statistics
  • HECA - History, Economics, Commerce(Business Studies), Accountancy

English - CompulsoryOptional Languages (Students may choose any one of these Languages)Kannada | Hindi | French

Fees structure for all the combinations will be available along with the Application form, which is applicable only for Karnataka SSLC, CBSE & ICSE candidates. Other State, Outside India and Other board students (IGCSE, NIOS and Other State Board) should contact the office. (coursefee)

What is the cutoff percentage ?

Merit list for each combination will be displayed, as per PU Board regulations (after the last date of submission).

Affiliated to which Board ?

College is recognized and affiliated to Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka.

Is there any Reservations for caste and category ?

SC, ST, CAT 1, 2A, 2B, 3A 3B & Physically challenged seat reservation is applicable only to Karnataka State Board candidates, to claim they have to produce the relevant certificate at the time of admission.

Seat Reservation for CBSE & ICSE Board candidates, Karnataka

Seats will be available (certain percent). Separate cutoff percentage list will be published for CBSE and ICSE candidates Karnataka. Outstation candidates will be considered only if any seat is vacant.

Admission to Other Board Students - IGCSE, NIOS and Other State Board

Yes! we do give admission to other board candidates, Principal will take the final decision after the personal interview.

Provisional Eligibility Certificate for IGCSE, NRI and Student studied aboard

IGCSE students,Foreign nationals and students, who have passed Class X or any other equivalent examination in foreign countries, must get Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, before securing admission.

Transport and Hostel Facilities

College doesn't provide any transport or hostel facility for Pre-University Students.